Software Engineer, Enthusiast, and Consultant
More about me
I'm currently at Gopuff, building tools to automate infrastructure and response, and leveraging the best OSS has to offer.
I love Open Source. That's the main reasons I work where I do. It's a wonderful challenge making sure your code is as generalized as possible, secure, and useful to many.
- UX/Front-end (don't judge me by this page)
- Arch is my preferred distro
- Vim is my everyday editor
- Kubernetes is my deployment platform of choice
- Databases - SQL and NoSQL
- Information Security